Emergence & Vitality
Spring fills the air with a sense of excitement. Critters big and small step out to play, explore, and celebrate. I too feel compelled to get out and on a recent walk I found my neighbors doing the same. The sun caressed their cheeks as we all beamed with delight. As we greeted and gathered our expressions, words, and springtime glee formed an enchanted connection between us.
In so many ways, whether aware of it or not, we are all moved by nature and her cycles. The seeds planted in the darkness of Winter now given rise to Spring’s emergent vitality and unstoppable urge to live.
THE SHOP steps into the dynamic nature of spring reaffirming its intentions to guide its expansion into a New Year.
THE SHOP commits to:
- Offering excellent teachers and authentic teachings in the spiritual and movement arts.
- Support and inspire the pursuit and realization of our highest potential in all areas of our lives.
- Accessibility of these teachings in a balanced relationship between students, teachers, and THE SHOP.
- Move into greater abundance and self-sufficiency to ensure the continued transmission and evolution of these teachings & practices.
- Encourage and support community, health, and well-being.
In addition to new classes which will continue to be added over the next several months upcoming at THE SHOP are more exciting Workshops and events..
- April 12 & May 10; 7:30 – 9pm Friday Dance with Shannon Simonelli
- May 4th; James Twyman and H3BE,
- August 9-1; John Friend returns to nurture the Roots.
- March 30- June; Spring cleanse and nutritional counseling with Dr. Stephen Helms
Step into the dynamic flow of Spring and come join us at THE SHOP to grow, play, and Dance while you learn to skillfully navigate life's currents.
Sridaiva Yoga Weekend Intensive with John Friend and Desi Springer